Deterrence and Assurance Academic Alliance
March 11th and 12th |Iowa State University |Ames, Iowa
Iowa State University will be hosting the Fifth Annual Deterrence and Assurance Academic Alliance Conference in Ames, Iowa on March 11th and 12th. This two-day conference will feature a USSTRATCOM-hosted tabletop exercise focused on deterrence issues, along with panel presentations and workshops sessions at the Scheman Building on the Iowa State University Campus. The conference will include coffee, lunch and an evening reception with keynote speakers. Registration forms will be available shortly.
- Submit a paper abstract of 300 words or less no later than 10 January 2020 to email@example.com.
- Abstracts shall include, in addition to a description of the paper topic, the following: full title, and all authors and their affiliations (e.g., university).
- Authors whose papers have been selected for presentation at the Conference will be notified not later than 1 February 2020.
- Completed papers selected for presentation are due not later than 1 March 2020. All papers selected will be posted on the Conference website.
- Questions regarding the submission of papers should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org